Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

3 Month Photo Shoot

Last night McKenzie was DJing a halloween party and Emma was spending the night at grandma's house, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to do some scrapbooking. While doing that I realized that I hadn't done any little photo shoots with Sydney for quite some time so I set up the cute tutu that Grandma Valerie got Emma and took some pictures of Sydney this morning while Emma was still out. As you can see Sydney was not too happy about this but I think I got one good picture :)
Sydney was not the happiest of campers so we only got a few shots but I wanted to celebrate her 3 month birthday!
Tummy time in an itchy skirt is no fun!
This was a nice relaxed pose though.
This one is my favorite!
Happy baby girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment