Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Evening




In preparation for the week ahead I spent about an hour this evening making up some onigiri for our lunches and for snacks. Emma was "helping" too by making and eating her own onigiri.

I made some traditional triangle shapes, a few stars and hearts as well as some bears and faces.

I also pan fried a few to try something else I saw this weekend at the cultural symposium at Linfield.






While at Uwagimaya yesterday I picked up some mini sauce bottles that will be great along with the bento lunches that I've been putting together. I filled the fish bottles with a soy ginger salad dressing and the upright bottles with sweet chili sauce.






My favorite face of the evening.













Here is a video of Emma cooking with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment